I can't say I expect anyone to read this. I'll be pleasantly surprised if you do. I'm mostly just writing it for me and my love of reading.
Oh, yes. The point. This is my space to write about what I read. I am a VORACIOUS reader. I love the written word. I read, minimum, one book a week. Usually 2 or 3. Some weeks, I will read a book a day.
I read a lot of varied subject matter, although my favorite genre is fantasy. So expect to see a lot of fantasy. My least favorite is anything Oprah has endorsed. Okay, I know I can't stay away from EVERYTHING Oprah has ever endorsed. But let's just say, if Oprah has endorsed it, I probably WON'T read it.
I'm also currently working on reading all the Newbery Award winners. This is a long list, going back to (quick fact check, thank you Google!) 1922. I've read most - I'd say I'm something over 3/4 of the way through.
You'll also get the occasional movie review, reaction to a TV show I watch, random comments about my life and household. It's my blog, I'll write what I want!
And, since I generally feel that I can't get my point across, you get the name - missed eloquence. I won't be eloquent. Sometimes I won't even be coherent. So don't read.
--Miss(ed) Eloquence
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just dropping in to say "hi" - it's always fun to start reading a blog from the very beginning! It's like starting at the beginning of a book instead of opening it in the middle. ;-)
Wow! Thanks for coming by and commenting! I feel special now!
Post a Comment