I'm halfway through day three, and let me tell you... It's not easy!! OMG I want something starchy SO BAD right now. TV commercials don't help, so I'm trying to watch movies instead. Young Guns II at the moment. :)
I'm being good, I'm eating deviled eggs and drinking Crystal Light. DH has a recipe for almond pancakes that are quite tasty and help with the sweet cravings. I'll probably have some fruit later as well.
We're not super low carb, or Atkins, or anything else that requires counting. I hate counting. It's one of the things I hate most about Weight Watchers - counting each and every bite that went into my mouth. We just don't have any carby food in the house.
On Monday, we emptied the pantry, fridge, and freezer. We took 4 large boxes out to the garage, and 3 trash bags out to the trash. My very large pantry (one of the things that sold me on this house) is now very sad and empty. There's not many shelf stable low carb foods!
I don't have anything deep to say at the moment. I just want food. I'm SOOOOOO hungry. But I can do this! I WILL DO THIS!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment